Nearly ALL health problems can be treated or managed with Herbal Medicine.
Book your complimentary discovery call to discuss your specific health needs.
Mini consultation15-20 minutes
- This is a mini consultation for tackling seasonal colds & flu
- I will ask questions about your symptoms, whether you have any allergies and if you’re on any medications.
- I will send you your medication and advice sheet. After two weeks we will have a brief follow-up chat.
- The fee includes the prescribed medicine.
Mind & Body Reset12-week programme
- This programme is designed to tackle your health concerns in a completely holistic way. In the first consultation, we discuss your current complaint but also all other aspects of your health, including diet and lifestyle, but also mindset. We will then set small achievable goals. Then we will have another two follow-up sessions, but I will be available to you via phone or Whatsapp throughout your journey to optimal wellbeing.
- This programme is great for people who seek out a health transformation, whether it is weight issues, sleeping problems, gut issues, stress management or hormonal issues. Or even autoimmune diseases to start the healing process, but these types of diseases often require longer herbal treatment to support the body and mind.
- Research has shown that committing to a treatment plan will lead to better health outcomes than just having ad-hoc sessions. After week 12, we will discuss your further support requirements if needed.
- This package includes 3 private sessions, mini follow-ups if neede and all prescribed herbal medicines and supplements.
During the first appointment:
I will take a thorough case history of your current complaint and will also ask questions about all other body systems to get a holistic overview of your health.
Answer any questions you may have.
If we meet face-to-face, I will take your pulse and blood pressure and do other clinical examinations, if relevant, e.g. palpate your stomach if you have digestive issues.
After the first appointment:
I will prepare a treatment plan, ensuring that your herbal remedies do not interact with any other medicine you may be taking.
You will receive an email with your treatment plan, and a list of herbs in your prescription.
I will also send you a food, mood & sleep diary for you to fill in.
The first follow-up appointment (2-4 weeks after the initial consultation):
We will discuss how you have been progressing with the medicine and adjust if necessary.
You will now have completed 2 weeks of your food, mood & sleep journal, which I will analyse prior to the appointment. We will discuss this at the appointment and see what, if anything, could be added to address your nutritional & herbal needs.
Subsequent follow-up appointments:
We will chat about how you are getting on with the medicine and nutritional changes and track your progress.
We will discuss any further treatment needs and your consultation requirements.
It is important to note that the appointments will not go on forever, so after a few months, you may wish to continue with just prescribed herbs if still necessary. But a bi-yearly check-up consultation is required to track your progress and see whether any changes are needed.
Deluxe programme6 months
- This journey starts with a private day retreat in the most idyllic location in The Cotswolds. You will spend a whole day with me.
- What’s included?
- Full health consultation
- Sound bath
- Nutritious lunch
- Mindful walk in nature (provided that mobility isn’t an issue)
- Herbal tea and journal to take away on the day
- Nutritional assessment and advice
- Holistic treatment with herbs and premium supplements in various forms, specific to your needs, delivered to your door.
- We will meet once a month for follow-up appointments and private sound baths (you can bring friends along to those).
- Glycanage biological age tasting included (one at the start of the treatment, second after 6 months).
Private Gong Bath1 hour sound relaxation
- Gong bath is a type of sound meditation where I will play tuned gongs in a specific way designed to take you on a personal relaxing sound journey. During the session, you become immersed in the sound that the gongs create. The invisible sound waves lightly pulsate through you, and the vibration gently relaxes & immerses your whole body.
- Sound relaxation sessions help you to reach a meditative, relaxed and blissful state of mind. When you’re in this relaxed state, you may visualise beautiful colours and patterns, feel emotional release, lose the sense of space around you.
- Once you let the sound of the gongs wash over you and as your mind and body become relaxed, you’ll almost certainly feel the stress melting away. You may lose track of time, but not to worry, I will bring you safely to the end of the session, ready to face the rest of your day or evening.
- What are the benefits?
- Reduced stress and anxiety, deep relaxation, better sleep, increased focus and better memory, pain reduction and improved circulation, and increased general well-being.
- Gong baths are held in my private clinic where I can comfortably fit 4 people. Alternatively, I can come to your home or office for an extra charge. Please allow 90 minutes for the experience.